Lavender is one of my favorite oils. I use lavender daily! I diffuse, rub on my sinus passages, and the bottoms of my feet for a restful nights sleep before bed.
- Lavender is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory. I combine lavender and peppermint daily to help combat my Seasonal Allergies. I rub on my sinus passages and ingest.
- Applied topically, Lavender can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. I apply on cuts and scrapes.
- Other ways I love to use…
- Apply to bathwater and soak in the tub
- Add a few drops to your pillow
- Add a few drops to your wool dryer ball to freshen your laundry
Lavender is truly the must have oil!