Homemade Raspberry Jam
- Raspberries (6 cups)
- Pectin (1 packet, 1.75 oz)
- Sugar (4 cups – 2 cups cane sugar & 2 cups granulated sugar)
- 2/3 cup water
- Place half of the raspberries in a large bowl (3 cups). Add 2 cups of sugar at a time, very gradually. Add the remaining 3 cups of raspberries gradually when adding the sugar.
- Add pectin and 2/3c cup water . Bring to a boil for ONE minute stirring constantly.
- When pectin is ready pour into berry mixture lightly stirring until sugar is dissolved. It took me about 15 minutes until sugar was dissolved. Then place in glass jars (Mason Jars) and leave on counter at room temperature for 24 hours. Then, freeze or place what you want to immediately use in the refrigerator.