- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups rolled oats (Quaker or Irish oats)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil (this goes at the very top of the layers)
Always start with the wet ingredients first. Layer those in your blender. Then add the dry ingredients and top with coconut oil LAST. Blend for about 45 seconds. Heat up a non-stick skillet and grease with method of choice. I use non-stick cooking spray (olive, vegetable or avocado oil). I heat my griddle to 350 degrees. I always top with organic pure maple syrup and fresh berries.
Note: you could always half the recipe above.