This was super delicious and pretty easy.
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 cup Frozen berries
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (or protein powder)
- Mini chocolate chips – to taste)
- Granola (I like KIND oats & honey clusters) – 1/8 cup each layer
- Fresh fruit (Berries, banana, mango,etc.) – to liking
- Honey (to drizzle on the top)
- Blend almond milk, frozen berries, & Greek yogurt in a blender. If too thick add more almond milk
- Layer granola on the bottom of our bowls, then the smoothie mix, top with mini chocolate chips, repeat
- Lastly, top with fresh blueberries, raspberries, & banana, then drizzle with honey. Bon appetite!