- Turkey Burger Ingredients
- 1.5lbs of ground turkey
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 cup Pesto
- Vegetables – assortment of potatoes, carrots, beets, & brussel sprouts
- Goat Cheese
- Brioche buns (and yes ONLY Brioche buns. I have tested them all with this recipe)!
- Mix all burger ingredients together. Form into patties and grill. Use cooking spray on grill. Grill. Top with goat cheese and crispy onions. Serve on lightly toasted Brioche bun.
- Toss the onion in 1/4 cup pesto. Bake at 425 degrees until crispy.
- Wash and cut veggies, toss in olive oil and sea salt. Bake at 425 degrees until tender.